Saturday 21 February 2015

h&m and topshop wishlist

one of the cons of living in the uk is the weather, its always cold( writing this whilst its raining outside) even in the summer there will be the odd shower,  So i have put together some pieces of clothing which is perfect for spring. Goodbye sweaters hello shorts.... not quite.
 

 

although i would probably freeze to death wearing this,  it's really pretty soo.. who cares?
I think this paired with high waisted shorts or jeans would look super cute.
 
2) scallop frill tee | Topshop
doesn't this tee just scream spring? This is perfect for getting ice cream with the girls or a bonfire at the beach.
 
ahhh i love this. It looks so comfortable and its a dusty rose colour which i am obsessed with at the moment. I love the frill at the bottom, it looks so vintage.
 
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate these heels. I am so into chunky heels and these are just heart eyes. I NEED THEM.
 
I love lace and i love fringe. When i saw this on the h&m website I got really excited. Its such an elegant piece.
 
The thing that caught my eye was the neckline, I love the detail put into it.
 
 
h&m or topshop? let me know in the comments below
 
                                                                                          
see you soon,

 
 
R.I.P cash, you will be missed
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment