Saturday 4 April 2015

march favourites


I am so sorry for the lack of posts recently, i have been ill for the past week and I was on  bloggers block but i am back with another one of my monthly favourites!




i am so happy that i finally decided to buy this! I'm pretty sure that i wore this lipstick everyday in march. seriously though if you have a chance to buy it, get it.
 
 
 
this stuff is so powerful! it soothes and moisturises my lips so well ESPECIALLY in the more colder seasons. I love the tingly sensation it gives after applying it!
 
this product is a god send, it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. it also smells really good.
 
 
although i am not a huge fan of soap and glory this product is truly astonishing and it smells pretty good.

this shirt screams spring! its light, flowy and extremely comfortable. i love wearing a cropped sweater over it and leggings!
 
 
last but not least is Polagram, This app lets you print photos(polaroid and the regular style),gift boxes, posters and so much more! If you would like £5 off your first order use the code PGXKM3SB. i would highly recommend it!
 
 
 
see you soon,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment