Wednesday 21 January 2015

royal revolution | katy perry



I love a good perfume, don't you?
as silly as this may be sound, smelling nice actually boosts up my confidence.

I bought this set a couple of weeks ago in boots because of the packaging and colours used, the set was so eye catching that my eye kept going back to it



the shape of the bottle is just like the other ones except this time its blue . the smell is  different, its more floral and fruity. when I smell it, I cant smell vanilla and a hint of pomegranate. 

I wear this for both day and night it as it isn't too sweet or too musky but this definitely belongs in the spring and summer category.

you also get a body lotion and shower gel in the set which I haven't actually used yet but I am very excited to.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment