Wednesday 4 March 2015

february favourites

 
happy Wednesday, hope you are all having a great march so far. Todays post is a February favourites, February is a short but sweet month which flies as fast as a blink of an eye. I have found lots of amazing products that i just cant wait to share with you<3



lets start off with a mascara, I have been using this everyday since i got it and I LOVE IT! It curls and volumizes my lashes so well( click here for a more in-depth review)



benefits boi-ing concealer is AMAZING .Even though its really thick you can hardly feel it on your face, it also covers pimples and imperfections so well. I highly recommend this product.



I really like smelling nice and i have discovered my two new favourite fragrances. the first one so...? sexy which smells very sweet and flirty, perfect for a night out. The soap and glory super tonic orangeasm fragrance smells like freshly squeezed orange juice and its very fresh which is perfect for the day time.


 this face wash has cleared up my skin so much and also gotten rid of blemishes. Its very thick and creamy and leaves my skin feeling fresh and as smooth as a baby's butt.

see you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment