Wednesday 25 February 2015

little things

 


thought i would share some of my favourite little things.

1) L'Oreal lipstick- amber
i love this lipstick because its a nice everyday colour, it adds some shimmer without looking like you have dumped glitter on your lips.

2) Maybelline fit me concealer- 10
pretty sure i have included this in every single post on my blog. Its just overall great.
i wrote all about it here.

3) balmi lip balm- coconut
i love a good moisturising lip balm, don't you?
I picked this up from boots a couple months ago and this is my second favourite lip balm. its a  good dupe for the eos lip balm.

4) bare minerals correcting concealer- tan
ahhhh this concealer is my FAVOURITE, its has such good coverage and its worth the £20.

5) maxfactor lip liner - mauve moment
i have raved about this product SO much. Its the perfect everyday colour.

6) Justin Bieber- the key
i am not the biggest Justin Bieber fan but when i smelt this in boots i couldn't leave it.
It smells like the perfect perfume. Its girly but sophisticated, perfect for date night. The packaging is so simple but the gold on it catches my eye.

see you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment