Tuesday 17 February 2015

everyday make up


as you can tell from the title, todays post is my everyday makeup. I love buying new products, trying them out and then loving them.

step 1
 
 
i start off by dotting the concealer on any redness or imperfections. this concealer hides all my blemishes so well and if you would like to know more about this product click here. I then blend it into my skin with my ring finger. The bare minerals mineral veil is new to my makeup collection, I have only been using this for about a week and I am already in love with it. I just dab it on with my bare minerals brush on the places I put my concealer.
 
 
 
step 2
 
 
 I curl my lashes and apply a thick coat of 'the falsies' by Maybelline. I love this mascara so much, it adds so much volume and thickens them up whilst not being too clumpy.
 
 
step 3
 
 
 
Last step is lips. I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I am obsessed with it. It moisturises my lips,adds a sheer coral tint to them and smells delish.
 
 
 
see you soon,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment