Monday 9 February 2015

january favourites


new year, new makeup right?
I thought I would start a monthly favourites series where I can share all the beauty products I have been loving for the month.



1. Maybelline fit me concealer
 
I have tried out tons of different concealers and I have to say this is the best one. I wrote all about it here.  I bought this in early January and have been using it ever since. it doesn't make me break out which is great and it also has good coverage for only £5.99.
 

 
2. Maybelline the falsies mascara
 
after spending countless of hours watching makeup tutorials on YouTube i noticed that they all used this mascara and it had done wonders to their eyelashes so i bought it and i don't regret it one bit. it makes your lashes long and voluminous without being so clumpy.
 
 
 
 
3. carmex moisturising lip balm
 
okay so correct me if im wrong but i'm pretty sure everyone has carmex. it soothes and moisturises you lips so well. This lip balm has saved my life because during the winter season my lips get so chapped.
 
 
4. maxfactor lipliner in mauve moment 
 
this lip colour is my go to because its so simple. It's a dupe to mac's whirl.  I have been using this everyday and I am surprised there is so much left.
 
 
 
5. Katy Perry royal revolution
this has been a staple for me in the month of January. its got that fresh spring scent to it which I love. if you want to read more about  this fragrance click here.
 
 
 

6. simple hydrating moisturiser
 
last but not least is a skincare product. This has been a lifesaver because my skin gets so dry in the winter. It leaves your skin as smooth as a baby's butt.

see you soon,


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment