Friday 17 April 2015

updated make-up routine



So a couple of months ago i posted my make-up routine and since then I have discovered so many new amazing products. I don't wear mascara on a daily basis because its a pain in the ass to get off!



Face



I start off by applying the Benefit pore- fessional in the areas where i feel my pores are the biggest, usually around the nose. It also leaves my face looking matte.





I then start dotting Benefits boi-ing on any redness, marks or pimples. I set my face with the bare minerals mineral veil which by the way I LOVEEEE.



lips



i apply a generous amount of carmex ( just me that loves the tingly sensation at the end? ) and dot macs taupe on my lips . 

FINISHED AYYYYY


PS. I will be going to Morocco soon so look forward to upcoming blog posts!


see you soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment